Check out my blog The SC Homeschooling Connection for all kinds of extra resources getting started, getting thru high school…and every step in between!
- Getting Started 101: Record keeping explained, how to withdraw from public school, what the law requires (and doesn’t require), and more
- High school 101: Credits, grading, calculating GPA, transcripts and more
- Curriculum Resources Directory: Programs to buy or get for free. Supplements and whole packages.
- Learning Disabilities Resources: Screening tests and services to help your special needs students.
- Standardized Testing Resources: Parents choose if and when to test–and which test is right for you.
- Local Homeschool Support Groups and Resource Centers: Social and educational opportunities in real life.
- Homeschool Encouragement: Everyone has bad days and doubts–but you can do this!
Note: The SC Homeschooling Connection is a free resource for all homeschoolers, in SC and beyond. Some associations policies differ, so I always recommend asking your director rather than social media for assistance and guidance with your specific situation. SC TOP director is happy to help!