Homeschooling High School often requires some additional assistance and advice. SC TOP is happy to assist you with it! Here’s some links to help you find what you need–and how we can assist you.
- Frequently Asked Questions: find answers to your high school questions on this page. There’s a printable pdf for you to file/print too.
- DMV Verification letter: request an enrollment verification letter for your student’s state ID, license or permit.
- Eta Omicron Honor Society: open to 8th-12th grade eligible students for membership during his/her 9th-12th grade years.
- Report Card Request: Sports participants or returning to traditional school will need a formatted report card. Also family court will require official report cards.
- Transcript Preparation: Transcript assistance is included with SC TOP membership.
- If you’re new to SC TOP with high school credits already, please submit a transcript form so we can help advise you on course of study to get your student to their goals after graduation
- If you’re transferring into another school with high school credits, please submit a transcript form so we can help make sure your credits transfer
- Everyone finishing 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade credits must submit transcript request form so we can help format your academic resume and advise your on the course of study to get your student to their goals after graduation
- Consultation services: If you need extended support, encouragement and advisement, SC TOP is available to schedule in-person or zoom consultations with you (or you and your student).
- SC TOP school code for PSAT, SAT, and ACT: 410034
You can also call, text or messenger as follow up to the email requests. But, we really need to keep track of official requests via email or by one of the forms linked above.
Thanks for choosing SC TOP!